Terms and Conditions
The use of this website www.healthyrivers.org.au (“Website”), which is operated for and on behalf of Healthy Rivers Australia and any of its pages is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions “you”, “your” and “yours” refers to the person using the Website and “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours” refers to Healthy Rivers Australia.
- This Website and its contents are © 2009, Healthy Rivers Australia. You may not reproduce any copyright material in any medium without our written permission. All rights are reserved.
- The photographs on this Website do not necessarily depict projects that we have worked on but are illustrative of rivers and wetlands in Australia.
- You use this Website at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, we are not liable for any loss you might suffer because you use this Website even if your loss is caused by our negligence.
- Some projects listed on this site may not be active at the time of your donation.
- In accordance with the rules governing deductible gift recipient organisations, we cannot guarantee that your donation will be used for yor project preferences.
- The information provided by this Website is subject to change without notice. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, we will not be liable for any inaccuracies in the information contained on this Website.